LA2AL-Quds

soon and very soon

Thursday, January 05, 2006

How Bout Them Longhorns?

I've never been so happy to have been so wrong in all my life (I thought SC would win by 2 scores).

I was impressed by how much more physical Texas was than USC. It seemed Southern Cal was getting blown off the ball every play, and their tackling was particularly atrocious.

It's funny to me that Carroll is such a defensive genius when all he had to do was stop one guy, Vince Young.

Not that SC's offensive gameplan was that much better. Their Heisman Trophy winner, Reggie Bush, gets only 19 touches on offense, including just 13 rushes for 82 yards?!?! Doesn't make much sense to me, but what do I care they lost. It's only the bigging of their slide so I have one word: schadenfreude.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home